Updated May 24, 2021
Information We Collect
We collect Personal Information from you in several different ways based on the way you interact on our Site such as first name, last name, email address, postal address, phone number, security data, and payment information.
1. Registration: before using certain areas of the Site or ordering products, you may be required to register. During the registration process, you will need to provide certain Personal Information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and email address. This type of personal information is used to fulfill your purchases, to communicate with you about your purchases on our Site, and for marketing purposes. If in the event we encounter any issues when processing your purchases, we use the Personal Information you have provided to contact you.
2. Payment data; we do not collect or store data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases. All payment data (e.g. credit card information) is collected, processed, and stored by our third-party credit card processing company who is PCI Compliant. Even when you ask us to remember your credit card, we do not store sensitive payment data such as the entire credit card number and CVC. Instead, we pass the payment data to the third-party credit card processing company and receive back from them a token, which does not contain the sensitive data. However, we do retain non-sensitive payment data used to identify a payment such as the last four digits of a card number and expiration date.
3. Email Addresses. Several locations of the Site may request you to enter or for us to capture your email address for purposes including but not limited to: to register for a certain promotion(s) or product(s); or to request us to notify you regarding particular promotions or products. Your participation in a promotion is completely voluntary, so you have a choice whether to participate and disclose information to us. We use this information to notify promotion winners and we may post on our Site the names of contest winners. We also send review requests and by purchasing on our site, you consent to receive an invitation to review your order.
4. Cookies and Other Technologies; Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the service or a third party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the service more useful to you. Our third-party service providers and our Site may use a “cookie” to collect information about how you use the Site. Cookies reside on your computer or mobile device and help the Site recognize your browser as a previous visitor. For example, when you sign in to our Site, cookies will be used to save your email address and name so the next time you visit your account from the same device we will “remember” your email address and name in order to make your experience faster and simpler.
Google Analytics sets cookies to help us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the products and the volumes of usage of the products. For more information on how Google Analytics processes this information, visit www.google.com/analytics .
5. Log Files. The Site automatically recognizes the URL or location from which you access the Site. We may also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes.
6. Pixel Tags. We and our service providers may also use so-called “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs” or similar means (collectively, “Pixel Tags”) in connection with some Website pages and HTML-formatted email messages to track your use of our website in order to provide you with more useful information and a more personalized experience the next time you visit. A Pixel Tag is an electronic image, often a single pixel (1×1), that is ordinarily not visible to Website visitors and may be associated with cookies on the visitors’ hard drives. Pixel Tags do not contain any PII and allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Website, to deliver branded services, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, Pixel Tags can tell the sender whether and when an email has been opened.
7. JFTops, LLC takes special care to protect the safety and privacy of children. While our Site is a general audience website, we do not permit anyone under the age of 18 to register with us. We also do not send email correspondence to anyone who tells us that they are under the age of 18. Children under the age of 18 should always ask their parents or guardians for permission before providing any contact information to anyone online. We urge parents and guardians to participate in their children’s online activities and use parental control or other web filtering technology to supervise children’s access to the Internet.
How Do We Use Your Information
1. We use your personal information to process your purchases and provide you with customer service.
2. We use personal information collected via our Site for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
• To facilitate account creation and logon process with your Consent
• To communicate with you about our Site, your purchases, and about events that are offered, or other event organizations with whom we have relationships. We may send you confirmation emails or text messages (with your consent) when you register with us or when you request us to notify you when products or promotion becomes available. We always permit you to unsubscribe from product availability notifications. Because we have to communicate with you about purchases that you chose to place, you cannot opt-out of receiving emails related to your purchases. Where you have registered with our Site to receive text-messaging service or with any other service where you have asked us to send you SMS text messages or similar then we will use your Personal Information to send you messages according to your preferences and requests.
• The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests namely the administration of our website and the provision of services to you or the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
• Request Feedback for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Site.
• To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies for Business Purposes and/or possibly for Contractual.
• To respond to legal requests and prevent harm for Legal Reasons. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
• For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improve our Site, products, marketing, and your experience.
Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
• Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
Other examples include payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Site, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Site over time. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent, or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
• Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
• Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
• With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
• Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions, or other content to the Site) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Site, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our Site, and view your profile.
• In connection with a corporate transaction, such as the reorganization or sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. While we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Site is at your own risk. You should only access the Site from a secure environment.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. To guard your information delivered to us electronically, our Website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL encrypts your credit card number, name, and address so only we are able to decode your information. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your contact information, we cannot guarantee that personal identifiable information supplied by users will not be improperly accessed on our servers, or intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We assume no liability for any damages you may suffer as a result of unauthorized access to our files, or interception, alteration, or misuse of information during such transfers. If you have reason to believe that there has been any breach of the security of the Website, please contact us at [email protected].
We urge you to keep any password that you establish with us in a safe place and not divulge it to anyone. Also remember to log off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit. This is to ensure that others cannot access your account, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place such as a library or Internet cafe.
Access to your personal information is restricted and only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. We rely on third-party service providers, for the physical security of our computer hardware, to comply with commercially reasonable security practices and measures. For example, when you visit our Site, you access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment and an electronic firewall. While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot and do not guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline. As such, you assume the risk of security breaches and all consequences resulting from them. To that end, please safeguard your credentials.
What Are Your Privacy Rights?
(a) General. This section is subject to specific disclosures on privacy rights set forth below. We are committed to facilitate the exercise of your rights granted by the laws of your jurisdiction, which may include the right to request the correction, modification, or deletion of your personal information and the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information (as applicable). We will do our best to honor your requests subject to any legal and contractual obligations. If you would like to make a request, cancel your account or request we delete or no longer use your account information, please contact us at [email protected].
Subject to local law, you may have additional rights under the laws of your jurisdiction regarding your personal data, such as the right to complain to your local data protection authority. Please do not email us sensitive information.
If you are resident in the European Union (EU) you may exercise certain rights regarding your personal information. You can get additional information regarding this from your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer to you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features of our Site. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Site please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
Do California Residents Have Specific Privacy Rights?
If you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with our Site, you have the right to request the removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on our Site. To request removal of such data, please email us at [email protected] with “California Shine The Light Rights” in the subject line and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on our Site, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
Users Outside the United States
The Site is hosted in the United States. If you are a user accessing the Site from Australia, Canada or the European Union, or any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, that differ from United States laws, please be advised that through your use of the Site, you are transferring your personal information to the United States, and you expressly consent to that transfer and consent to be governed by Californian law for these purposes.
Notwithstanding anything contained in this policy, we will take all actions deemed by us from time to time, to be necessary or desirable to comply with all US and other applicable laws and administrative interpretations thereof, including without limitation, the US Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
Do We Make Updates To This Policy?